Last Blast of 2018
The youth of Chinmaya Mission are back again to stun the audience with their amazing acting, sensational dancing, powerful soundtrack and beautiful lighting with backdrops.
If you saw or heard about the 2 stage productions – Ramayan (2016) and Mahabharat (2017) performed by the youth of Chinmaya Mission; with 6 sell out shows to over 4000 people in New Zealand, then you do not need more convincing…. But if you haven’t, then now is your time to end your year on a high and support your local youth in creating history and witnessing the biggest local production in Australasia.
Chinmaya Mission NZ with Relianz Travel & in association with Kaysons are thrilled to bring live on stage, for the 3rd consecutive year, one of the most exhilarating personifications in our epics – THE LEGENDS OF SHIVA – A unique stage production
It will showcase some of the most fascinating stories of our intriguing Gods and Goddesses from our rich & vibrant culture like, Brahma, Vishnu, Ganesha, Parvati, Ganga, Karthikeya, Kali, Indra and the most enigmatic LORD SHIVA.
See them all come to life on stage just for you this December… presented by some of the most talented and dedicated youth in Auckland. Do not miss this incredible opportunity.
A 100% youth initiative focused on:
– Bringing together dynamic youth to create meaningful projects through their untapped potential
– Entertaining, educating and motivating thousands of people around the world
– Raising money to build a cultural centre in Auckland for the benefit of coming generations.
Why should you come?
• Outstanding Choreography shown through Modern Blend of Dancing
• Scintillating Acting
• Beautiful Backdrops and Lighting
• Dynamic and Powerful Soundtrack
• 100% local youth cast and crew
• Support a great cause of fundraising towards building a Cultural Home (Ashram) for the generations to come
• A chance to introduce the amazing Hindu Gods as role models to the next generation in an engaging and compelling way, through a live eye-catching stage production.
For more information email – firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call Rahul on 0212149243
Show times and tickets will be released in the middle of October.
If you would like to be the first one to find out about the tickets then please subscribe to our database on our website – https://www.chinmaya.org.nz/
We would like to thank all our major sponsors:
– Relianz Travel
– 0800 Mandap
– Humm 106.2 FM
– The Indian Weekender
7th Dec 2018 – 7:30pm
8th Dec 2018 – 12:30pm
8th Dec 2018 – 7:30pm
9th Dec 2018 – 2pm
The Dorothy Winstone Centre
16 Howe St, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1011
$20 TO $25
BUY FROM –
Facebook Event Page – https://www.facebook.com/events/485424025304974/